Take the stress out of IBS
If you've found your way to this page you are likely no stranger to IBS symptoms including
- Abdominal pain
- Excessive or smelly flatulence
- Loose stools (diarrhoea)
- Abdominal cramps
Finding out you have IBS (or even if you just suspect it from your symptoms) can be overwhelming for many people.
There is sooo much information out there about how to manage IBS, and much of it conflicts with each other! So how do you even know where to start?
I like to break down IBS management in an organised way to help you understand what you need to reduce your symptoms and get back to enjoying eating again.
Looking at the big picture. I have a 3 step process to getting you back to a happy gut.
1. Reduce your IBS symptoms
2. Understand your IBS triggers
3. Get your gut happy & healthy so you can get back to enjoying a broad range of foods without symptoms
I can guide you through each of these steps to show you what you need to do to get you to Step 3 and beyond.I'm ready to get started. Book me in
Reduce your IBS symptoms
There are many different factors that might be contributing to your IBS, so different strategies will help to reduce your symptoms.
I break this down into 3 tiers
1. IBS Foundation Strategies
- These simple strategies underpin all IBS management, and yet are too often overlooked before diving into more indepth strategies
- You may find these strategies alone are enough to reduce your IBS symptoms
- If these strategies aren't enough to reduce your symptoms, you can be confident that they will help you to get the best out of any other IBS strategies that you try
- You can book a consultation or skip the queue and get started with my IBS Foundations online training that will show you exactly what you need to do to get started to put these strategies into place
- If you're not sure if this is what you need right now, Book a Discovery Session and I will show you what you need to do to get started.
2. IBS Diet Fundamentals
These are the steps your doctor has probably told you about, and are an important part of IBS management for many people
- Low FODMAPs diet
- Gluten Free Diet
- Dairy Free Diet
- Low Chemical Elimination Diet
- and more...
I will guide you through which dietary strategies may help you and your individual set of symptoms and experiences.
Learn more about IBS Diet Fundamentals or book a consultation to get started.
3. Dive Deeper
I can help you with this if
- You can't reduce your IBS symptoms with other strategies
- You are stuck on a Low FODMAPs diet and can't broaden your diet
I can help you dive deeper into what is driving your gut symptoms and guide you out of the abyss, so you can broaden your diet again.
Find out more about how I can help you with Dive Deeper strategiesEnough with the details, just book me in!
If you're not sure whether testing is the best next step for you or you're not sure whether I can help you, book a free Discovery Call now. I'll let you know if and how I can help you.I'm ready to find out more...
Join my mailing list to receive tips, inspiration, and success stories.